Saturday, June 5, 2010

*Clarification for Vanilla Cupcake Recipe*


In order to make sure that your baking experience is as good as it can be, I am always looking for ways to improve recipes or to be more clear in existing ones. With that in mind, I have updated the original blog, but I also wanted to point out separately the clarification for the vanilla cupcake recipe in case anyone has copied it already.

The posted recipe makes 3 dozen regular-sized cupcakes. Fill the liners NO MORE than 1/2 full. A good tip for filling cupcake pans is to place the batter into a gallon-sized Ziplock bag, then snip one of the bottom corners with a small hole so that you can have much better control, and hopefully prevent any spillage on the pan.

As always, please feel free to let me know if you have any problems with a posted recipe. I will do anything I can to work out it out with you :) Happy Baking, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment