Friday, July 12, 2013

A Little Something for all the Readers Out There

SURPRISE! I've had my #1 Regency Bestselling novella, RUINED BY A RAKE, turned into an audiobook! 

A little behind the scenes info for you. When I first decided to move forward with having the audiobook made, I envisioned a lovely, female, British-accented narrator bringing Eleanor and Nick's story to life. BUT, while the very first audition I received was most definitely lovely and British-accented, it was definitely not from a female. However, being the open-minded gal that I am, I gave it a listen . . . and promptly fell in love :) Alastair had knocked it out of the park, and I hired him on the spot.

And boy, am I glad I did. He brought magic to the story that I find mesmerizing. Won't you give it a listen and see if you agree? To enjoy a little 13 minute sample, click HERE! (It takes a minute to load, fyi)   

So, if you or someone you know would like to be transported to Regency England without having to so much as turn a page, I hope you'll check this audiobook out. It's a 2 hours and 10 minute escape that I sincerely hope you'll love!

  Available at Audible, Amazon, and iTunes for only $6.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment