Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As the chaos of the holidays swallows me up, I wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you the very best Christmas ever. It's been a darn fine year for me, and I'm eagerly looking toward the future. Here's to a year of dreams coming true, friendships made, goals achieved, and the seemingly impossible made possible!

Below is a clip from my favorite holiday special of all time: A Charlie Brown Christmas. It combines all my favorite things: the true meaning of Christmas, Snoopy, that great piano music, and the world's best Christmas tree. Enjoy, and as I take off next week from blogging, I hope that you and yours have a magical, wonderful, delightful Christmas. Now... See you next year!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Erin!

    By the way, your previous post was lovely. It really got me thinking about myself and how my own negative thoughts might stop me from feeling great or doing great things. Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, BookGeek - this comment got lost in the holiday shuffle! Sorry for the delayed response - it was so sweet of you to leave such a nice comment. I'm so happy I can inspire you!

    Happy New Year, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete