Thursday, January 27, 2011

Drum Roll Please

Why am I posting today? Well, I am completely thrilled to announce that I . . . HAVE AN AGENT!! Woohoo!!

And not just any agent :) Deidre Knight is the dynamo president of The Knight Agency, which she founded in 1996. We found each other when I entered the speed dating contest on her agency's blog back in December. Turns out, my writing must have resonated with her, because a little over a month later, I am proud, humbled, and downright stoked to join TKA's family.

As for the timing... well, lets just say it was a heck of a birthday gift! Okay, I better stop giggling and go to bed :)

13 comments:

  1. WOOHOOHOO!!! She is one lucky agent! Can't wait to finally get to see your glorious words on the book shelves. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks, Kara - It was even more fun having you around when she offered representation :). If nothing else, we know how to celebrate in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Bren and Beth!! You guys are so awesome to share in my excitement :) I'm going to have to work on some sort of celebratory recipe for next week's blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so excited for you! I know what a thrilling moment that is. :) I'll go ahead and get started on the celebration here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Donna! Yes do get started on the celebrating . . . what else is there to do under all that snow you guys have up there?? Thanks so much for joining in my squee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - Congrats!!! That is amazing! I am so excited to read more of your journey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, BookGeek :) I'll be sure to keep you guys posted as things progress. Hopefully it won't be too long before I am celebrating publication!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Erin!! I love your recipes and your blog. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Marnee - you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete