Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still Alive

Hi All

Just a quick note to assure you that yes, I am still alive :) Thanks to Irene, we were without power for three LONG days, and without internet, cable, or phone for almost a week. And no, I'm not sure how we survived, either ;) We headed to the mountains the day after we got internet back, and wouldn't you know it - no internet at the house we stayed.

We returned last night, only to have the power go out AGAIN. Sigh. Luckily, it came back on as we were getting into bed. So, all this is to let you know that I have an more than a few technical difficulties, but that everything is okay. My plan is to have a blog up by Thursday morning. Sorry for the delay - I promise that, with the recipe I have in mind, it will be well worth the wait :) (I did mention that I was at an apple festival, right?)

1 comment: